WIWW: Geometric and Black

Hello, luvlies!

It´s definitely tights season in here. I´ve had these photos in my draft folder since early spring when we visited the south of Spain but wasn´t able to publish them until now.

2016-03-25 16.35.50

Pattern trends come and go while some stay like gingham, plaids, florals, stripes or animals througout the year and almost always, we already have these stored in our closets  waiting for their time to shine depending on the season and what´s in. So once in a while I opt for fun prints like these geomietrc ones to spice up my wardrobe a bit no matter what season we are in.

2016-03-25 16.36.06

I wore this while visiting the National Museum of Romanesque Art, part of the building complex declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Mérida, Spain. A fitting skirt to wear actually because inside I saw ancient mosaic tiles which blended with my skirt pattern hahaha!

2016-03-25 15.30.57
top and skirt- Zara, jacket(old)- Stradivarius, shoes(old)- Massimo Dutti, bag- Michael Kors

Do you care for fun prints?

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking with Lindsay, Rachel, Lauren, Allison. Join us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Camel, what color art thou?