WIW: Autumnal Stripes

Happy Wednesday, dears!

IMG_0708

I´m writing this post with the thick fog hovering outside our window and it´s already noon! Anyway, I just want to share this cute pair of palazzo pants that I got from Zara more than a month ago. If you live in a warm weather country right now, this is the best type of pants to celebrate autumn/fall without freezing and be on trend at the same time!

IMG_0705IMG_0707

Although the colors, blend well with the vegetation in here, sadly the cloth is quite thin for the chilly weather and so I had to wear clear tights under it. Oooops, TMI, hehe. Nevertheless, it´s quite an eye catching piece because I stood out in a sea of dark plain color outfits when I wore this, hahaha!😁

IMG_0710
IMG_0715
top and palazzo pants- Zara, shoes- Sfera, crossbody bag(very old)- Zara

Have a lovely mid-week ahead!

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with Lindsay, Lauren, Allison,Victoria and Alisson. Join us! :)

Comments

Elise Von E said…
Great pants! I love the color and pattern.

xx, Elise
www,sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look