Monday Remix All Blue and Fuchshia

Good morning, my darlings!

Finally, it´s spring, yay! Have you done your spring cleaning? ;)

2017-02-16 15.14.25

I have but then last weekend, the temperatures dropped to winter-y levels and so I´m back to my thick puffer jacket again. What´s new? This is one of those times of the year where the weather turns bright and summery to cold---- freezing cold in like... a day? Anyway, on those days where it´s sunny, I make do with a thick sweater/jumper like this one I´m wearing:

2017-02-16 15.14.342017-02-16 15.14.20

It´s quite thick and warm still ( no need to put on a jacket with it) and colored blue which pairs well with my dark indigo and black jeans too. Oh and speaking of colors and trends here´s a new addition to my clutch collection, a fuschia colored yummy clutch from Massimo Dutti:

2017-02-16 15.14.56

I got this from the latest winter sales. Since I already have a lot of pink stuff in my closet, I thought this lovely leather clutch would match perfectly with my spring and summer outfits which could either be in chambray, white or black because I´m boring like that. 😄

2017-02-16 15.14.31
sweater- Stradivarius, jeans- H&M, shoes- Zara, clutch- Massimo Dutti

So what colors are you buying lately for spring? Have a lovely week, y´all! :)

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with Molly, Lauren.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White